The programs for the King Fahd University ssp Scholarships 2023 are actually open. International candidates from all around the international can observe for the KFUPM scholarship 2023. The Scholarship is open for the Spring Semester (January 2023) intake. The King Fahd University up Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Full master’s and PhD and MBA Degree Programs. But MBA applications aren’t to be had for Spring Intakes. All different normal diploma applications are open. The programs for the King Fahd Scholarship may be submitted without TOEFL. All utility manner is online.
King Fahd become the King of Saudi Arabia and appeared as one of the maximum well-known and distinguished Kings of Saudi Arabia. On his name, there’s a Gate in Mecca that’s known as King Fahad Gate, placed at the Japanese fringe of the al-Haram additionally known as the Sacred Mosque, and the Grand Mosque or Great Mosque of Mecca. Please Note that Female Students also can practice for the King Fahd Scholarships 2023. King Fahd University is offering all of the educational programs together with All Sciences, Engineering, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields.
The software method is loose and has no software fee. The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can practice for the KFUPM Masters Admission & PhD. Admissions. This is one of the prestigious Scholarships to Study in Arab Countries. Further information about the King Fahd University Scholarships 2023 is given below.
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 4th September 2022
King Fahd Fully Funded Scholarships Benefits
King Fahd Offers a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in Research and Book Writing.
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Available Fields of Study offered by King Fahd University
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offers diverse Fields options for MS, PhD, and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||PhD, M.Sc.|
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Requirements & Documents
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees are submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The last date to apply Online for the King Fahd Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia is 4th September 2022. And for Submitting Recommendation Letters the Last Date is 11th September 2022.
How to Apply for the King Fahd University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
The Application Process is all Online. There is an Online Application Form. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. To Apply. Please Visit the Website link below.