The scholarship award is offered to all Canadian undergraduate students who wish to commence study in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
About The University of Derby:
The University of Derby is a public university in the city of Derby, England and was founded in the year 1851. The University of Derby is ranked 601 according to the Times Higher Education World University Ranking. This university aims to help students from all over the world to achieve their full potential and make a positive impact in the world.
The top-notch Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework has earned the university a gold rating, and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 ranks it in the top 20 for teaching quality. Furthermore, the university provides students with hands-on training and internships in the workplace to ensure that their education is relevant to the real world after they complete their studies.
Perks for University of Derby 2022 International Merit Scholarships:
The selected students will be given £1,500 for their undergraduate study at Derby for the course duration.
Students need to apply for the program they desire to study at the university before they are considered for this grant. visit here
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants are required to have a High School Certificate or GED with a minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects in grade 12. If specific subjects are requested, a minimum of 65% must be achieved.
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- High School Certificate or GED – 80-85%,
- Applicants must have to be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.