The United Kingdom offers many Master’s Degree Scholarships to students. We are pleased to provide you with a complete list of UK Masters Scholarships 2022 in this article. In the UK, these Master’s Scholarships are offered at a variety of higher education institutions. All international students are eligible for UK Scholarships, which are fully funded. One-year master’s degree programs are offered by most UK universities. The list also includes universities without IELTS in the UK.
It is important to remember that the new session begins in September each year and will now run from August 2022 to May 2023. The UK government as well as other public and private universities fund most of these scholarships. UK Government Scholarships are open to students from all over the world.
By receiving one of St Andrews University’s full scholarships for foreign undergraduate students, you can study for free in the UK. This scholarship is open to foreign students who are promising and enrolled in undergraduate courses other than medicine. The UK Masters Scholarships 2022 are open to everyone. We encouraged you to apply.
All international students are welcome to study in the UK. There are world-renowned universities in the United Kingdom. There are many world-class degrees offered by these universities in the UK. UK universities and colleges offer more than 50,000 degree programs at more than 395 institutions. All UK Masters can be found on the websites of the targeted universities (links provided below).
List of All UK Masters Scholarships 2022
Top UK Master Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Below is a complete list of Top UK Master’s Scholarships, funded by the UK government:
- Scholarship to study at any UK university for a Master’s degree program.
- To study a Master’s degree program at the University of Kent with a Bestway Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Postgraduate scholarship from the Bestway Foundation to study at the University of Bradford for a Master’s degree program.
- Applicants can apply for Bestway Foundation Scholarships to study at SOAS University of London for a Master’s degree program.
- The Chevening Master Scholarship allows you to study a Master’s degree program at any UK university at no cost.
- The Clarendon Scholarship is an opportunity to study for a Master’s degree at Oxford University. Oxford University offered 130 fully funded scholarships for students to study there.
- Full or partial Master’s degree scholarships are available at the University of Nottingham for students interested in pursuing a master’s degree.
- A Commonwealth masters scholarship is available at any of the UK universities to study a Master’s degree program with all expenses covered.
- Students can also study a master’s degree program at any of the UK universities with a Commonwealth Shared Masters Scholarship.
- All international students studying for a Master’s degree at Cambridge University are eligible to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship.
- The University of Durham offers Hatfield Lioness Scholarships for Master’s degrees except for MBAs (Full, women-only).
- University of Liverpool Hodgson Law Scholarship (full fees + stipend + LLM).
- Scholarships from the Islamic Development Bank to study at the University of Cambridge in a fully-funded Master’s degree program.
- Scholarships from the Islamic Development Bank to study at Oxford University in a fully funded Master’s degree program.
- British Council Masters in STEM Scholarships for women at the University of Strathclyde cover tuition fee waiver, monthly stipend, living expenses, travel costs, equipment and study costs, and childcare.
- Students can apply for a Think Big Scholarship at Bristol University to study for a Master’s degree (the awards range from £5,000 to £20,000)
- The UCL Snowdon Masters Scholarships Accelerate Disabled Leaders (Physically Handicapped and Sensory Impaired). £15,000 is available for MSc fees, and £15,000 will be available for study expenses.
- Master’s Scholarship for the 50th Anniversary of the University of Strathclyde.
- Study at the University of Oxford with an Oxford Scholarship for a full-time Master’s degree or PhD. There were 100 scholarships available.
- The Scottish Government offers the Saltire Scholarship at Scottish universities to study a Master’s degree program.
- Swansea University offers the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Human and Health Sciences. (Full tuition fee for women only)
More Top Scholarships in the UK
1# University of Plymouth UK Scholarship 2022
Scholarships will be awarded automatically at Plymouth University. Study Master Degree Program at the University of Plymouth in the UK with this Scholarship.
- Read More about: University of Plymouth Scholarships
2# Wellcome (UK Government) Scholarship
UK Government Trust funds Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2022. Studying for a master’s degree is eligible for this scholarship.
- Read More about: Wellcome UK Government Scholarships
3# University of West England Chancellor Scholarship
International students are often offered such scholarships. There may be times when students need to take an internship in addition to their academic responsibilities.
- Read More about: the University of West England Chancellor Scholarship
4# UK University of Westminster Scholarships
For the 2022 academic year, the Westminster Scholarship will be available to international students enrolled in full-time master’s programs in any field.
- Read More about: Westminster Scholarships UK
5# University of Sussex International Scholarships
The University of Sussex offers 60 scholarships for international students studying full-time master’s programs.
- Read More About: Sussex Scholarships in the UK
6# University of Birmingham Scholarship 2021
Birmingham University Scholarship 2021 applications are now open. International students are welcome to apply for the Global Masters Scholarship 2021.
- Read More About: Birmingham Scholarship
The following are 07 additional scholarships available at various UK universities:
- Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships by the University of Sussex
- International Ambassador Scholarships by the University of West London
- UWE Millennium Development Scholarships
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships by the University of Warwick
- Full Fee Scholarships by the University of Westminster
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships by the University of Westminster