Details About Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Foundation
- Scholarship Type: Financial grants
- Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Germany
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Application Deadline: 1st October 2022
Eligibility criteria for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2022/23:
- In addition to high academic achievement at school and/or university, applicants must demonstrate high professional and scholarly qualifications.
- Engagement in politics and social issues in accordance with the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s goals
- Proficiency in German (B2 level or higher)
- Rosa Luxemburg Scholars are expected to demonstrate strong leadership abilities and abide by the guidelines governing their conduct.
- Scholarship applicants must be admitted to a full-time course at a German university.
Interested applicants should apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022 before the application deadline. All required information must be provided by applicants.
Visit the Official Website