Applicants are invited to apply for the International ECMC Foundation subventions in the USA. ECMC Foundation organizes the programme. This program supports elementary education or assists scholars in carrying a general education development credential or high academy equality parchment. For the academic time 2022- 2023, the Foundation is accepting operations.
The ECMC Foundation is a public foundation grounded in Los Angeles devoted to perfecting postsecondary issues for underserved scholars. A member of the ECMC Group enterprise grounded in Minneapolis, it works together to help scholars succeed. In order to prepare underserved scholars for postsecondary education and fulfilling careers, they aim to make long-term investments – either alone or in collaboration with other nonprofit, public, private, and humanitarian mates – to facilitate academic achievement among underserved scholars.
What are the benefits of applying to this program? All learners should have access to quality education, career openings, and the necessary support to succeed anyhow of their socioeconomic background, neighbourhood or zip law they grew up in, or skin colour.
Literacy is available for parchment-position studies at American universities through the ECMC Foundation USA literacy 2023.
Available Subjects: The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.All Subjects
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities are eligible
In the academic year 2022/2023, the ECMC Foundation will provide education funds to high-potential applicants.
- Applicants must meet all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- IRS-registered 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1), (2), or (3) nonprofits
- Government entities
- Institutions and systems of postsecondary education or their affiliated and supporting foundations
- ECMC Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry (Lois) on a rolling basis. All LOIs must fit within the priorities of College Success or Career Readiness focus areas. Lois is submitted through our online system (for your convenience, you can preview the form template here).
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Your organization’s purpose, relevant history, and effectiveness data.
- An outline of your objectives, as well as a summary of the activities you request support for.
- Date and duration of the proposed activities.
- This document includes the total amount of funding needed, the amount requested from the ECMC Foundation, and information about other sources of funding.
- Information about the organization, including its EIN and contact information.
- Admission Requirements: Excellent marks on a previous degree certificate are required.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency certificates must be submitted by the application.