For the 2023 AIG Scholarships 2023, suitable Nigerians interested in a career in public service are invited to apply for the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford.
Future public sector leaders who have shown a passion for the sector have been awarded scholarships worth over £50,000. Scholars return to their countries after completing their degrees to bolster policymaking, support reform, and contribute to the development of their nations.1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2022 | Fully Funded
||Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
||University of Oxford
|Number of Awards
Application Deadline: 9th September 2022
NITDA Digital States Initiative 2022- for Young Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria for AIG Scholarships for Nigerians
The following criteria must be met in order to be considered for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2022/23:
- Be a Nigerian working in a federal or state government department, agency, or parastatal.
- Between the ages of 25 and 45.
- A minimum of seven (7) years experience (combined private and public sectors).
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a second-class upper qualification is required.
- A strong intellectual capacity, leadership qualities, and a passion for contributing to the development of the Nigerian civil service are prerequisites.
also read: Social Media Management
On or before the application deadline, interested applicants can apply online for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2023.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details