Under its Corporate Social Responsibility, TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited (TEPNL) is pleased to offer its NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions in 2022.
Details About NNPC-Total Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Offered annually? Yes
- To be taken at (country): Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Eligible Fields of Study: All
- Application Deadline: 14th November 2022
Each year, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students enrolled in tertiary institutions across the country.
The Total Scholarship Scheme is designed to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the country. Total Scholarship Scheme aims to do so in many ways. By demonstrating its dedication to Nigerian students’ educational development. Corporate Social Responsibility is an integral part of Total. This scholarship program has been successfully implemented over the years.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- You must be a full-time student at a Nigerian university
- At the time of application, be a certified 100 or 200-level student
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent is required.
- Proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Present a letter of admission and matriculation number from the university
- If you’re a direct entry student, you need to show proof of A-levels or equivalent.
Also Read: Asynchronous Online Class
- Students with UTME scores less than 200 are not eligible to apply
- Students with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.50, or an equivalent
- Students at the 300 level and above need not apply
- There is no need to apply if you are currently receiving similar awards from another International Oil Company (IOC).
NGN 150,000 is the value of the NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship.
Scholarship: One-time financial support
Also, Check the; John Thompson Scholarship 2022 For Master
How to Apply
- Personal Information: Provide your name, birth date, and permanent address. Upload your passport photo.
- Email and phone number: Enter your contact information. Please use an active email address and mobile phone number.
- State and local government of origin: Enter your state and local government information. Your local government or state must provide a certificate or proof of origin.
- Information about the university, the course, and the year of study. JAMB/University admission letters will have to be uploaded.
- Information about the result: Enter the CPGA score The JAMB statement of result and university CPGA must be uploaded. and university CPGA. JAMB scores are sufficient for year two medical students.
Review the application: Ensure that all fields have been filled out correctly. Attach all the required documentation:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. I accept the terms and conditions. If you have completed the application successfully, you will see an onscreen notification. You will also receive an email confirmation.
You will need to register here
You must complete the NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships Application Forms online. Transportation to the test venue will be the responsibility of candidates as reimbursements will not be provided. It is therefore recommended that candidates choose a text centre close to them.