The applications are now open to apply for the AAUW Scholarships 2023 in the USA. The AAUW Scholarship is a Fully Funded up Scholarships in the USA for International applicants to pursue master/PhD/Postdoctoral degree programs from Accredited U.S. institutions. The AAUW Scholarships are for Women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents, and who intend to return to their home country after the completion of the degree. A very limited number of awards are available for study outside of the U.S. The AAUW Fellowship will cover the expenses related to the Scholarship program.
Women are the future of a Nation. Last year more than 320 Fellowships were awarded. For the AAUW International Fellowship, an applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree and should have applied to an accredited US institution at the time of application. You must earn your bachelor’s Degree before the AAUW book sale Application Deadline.
The Recipients are selected for academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to women and girls. The AAUW fellowship Scholarship for women is available in all academic Fields and Disciplines. The program now includes women from around the world from more than 150 Nations. In this article, we will explain what is AAUW National Scholarship Program, its application benefits, and step by step application process.
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD, Post Doc
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th November 2022
Related Scholarships: Spanish Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Level/Field(s) of Study
Graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited U.S. institutions.
Women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents.
The AAUW Scholarship in the USA is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Funds for AAUW Fellowship will cover the following things:
- Educational Expenses
- Living Expenses
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars that do not exceed 10% of the fellowship total.
AAUW Fellowship Award Amount
- Master’s/first professional degree: $20,000
- Doctoral: $25,000
- Postdoctoral: $50,000
To be eligible for an AAUW International Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by 15th November 2022.
- Intend to return to her home country to pursue a professional career
- Be proficient in English (See below for acceptable Tests)
- Postdoctoral applicants must provide proof of their doctorate degree; hold a doctorate classified American association of university women’s scholarship as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A. by November 15, 2021; and indicate where they will conduct their research.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited institution located in the U.S. during the fellowship year.
English Language Test Criteria
Upload ONE of the following:
- Minimum acceptable scores are as follows:
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-Based Test): 79
- TOEFL Essentials: 8.5
- Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test: 60
- IELTS: 6.5
- A written statement verifying the applicant’s native language is English.
- Academic transcript or diploma confirming one of the following:
- A secondary diploma or undergraduate degree is from an English-speaking institution.aauw career development grants
- One semester of full-time study in the applicant’s discipline at an English-speaking institution between November 2020 and November 2022. (This can be called English Proficiency Language Certificate)
- Three Recommendations Letters for Scholarships
- Proof of highest degree
- August 1, 2022: Application opens.
- November 15, 2022, by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time: Deadline for online submission of application, recommendations, and supporting documents.
- April 15, 2023: Notification of decisions emailed to all applicants. AAUW is not able to honour requests for earlier notification.
- July 1, 2023–June 30, 2024: Fellowship year
How to Apply
- Please Submit a complete online application with the required documents before the application deadline.
- The Online Application form for AAUW Scholarship 2023 is Available Here